Due the extreme weather conditions forecast for this weekend, we have to unfortunately postpone the trials.

However we now have a new date where ALL trials will be held on:

Saturday 9th December

Note: this is a one day event, no Sunday trials will be held.

If you would like any further information please contact one of our committee members.